well great get in touch! you see after item 462 interview a group of kids i decided some answers were just to brilliant and too funny to keep to my self. so i have decided i will publish them in a book proceeds will go to make a wish foundation.
I will give you the name's i have decided for each chapter just to give you a clue on the type of material i am looking for, though feel free to send any story that you think deserves a place in the book! those selected will get a name credit in the book (though you can opt out if you don't want it) just send your story to email@example.com with the words 'kids say funny things' in the subject bar then after your story or answers to some of the sample questions below just write 'credit and the name you wish to credit'
please keep all material clean and suitable remember it's a book about how kids think, and it's sales are intended to help kids too so think sensibly!
here are the chapters and a couple of sample questions to give you a clue, the kind of material i am looking for...
mummies and daddy's
- what is a daddy'sjob?
- what is the best thing about your mummy?
- how would you change school if you could?
- what games do you play at school?
- worst thing about school?
- what do you think about our current prime minister?
- if you were in charge of the country what would you do?
- what is climate change/what do you think about it?
- litter good or bad?
- what do you do in your summer holidays?
- what's the worst injury you have ever gotten?
- do you have a mobile (cell) phone
- what will be invented?
- what do you want to be when you grow up?
so if you have stories relating to these chapters or any story that a child has done or said that could be include please get in touch, would love to hear from you.maybe you don't have a great funny story but would love to contribute ask your children or nephew's/nieces some of the sample questions above!(please ensure you have parental permission before interviewing a child)